In honor of this ever-growing horde of zombie hunters and zombies alike, we are hosting a contest where you can win one of our awesometastic Dead Speed/Zombie Blood Messenger bags (which were featured during the Zombie Walk at San Diego Comic Con) and a 4-pack of Zombie Blood. All you have to do to enter is post a comment on this blog entry. We will then choose a winner on Friday, July 30th at 1 PM (PST), and once confirmed, the name will be posted to the Zombies Are Delicious page. We wish you all the best of luck in the contest and thanks again for spreading the word that zombies are in fact delicious! 🙂
If you can’t wait for the contest to end and need Zombie Blood now, you can always buy it here!
Contest rules and regulations can be read below:
ZOMBIES ARE DELICIOUS – ENTER TO WIN A DEAD SPEED/ZOMBIE BLOOD MESSENGER BAG AND 4-PACK OF ZOMBIE BLOOD
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: HARCOS LABORATORIES, 1610 SANTA MONICA BLVD. SANTA MONICA, CA 90404 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
2. ENTRY:You may enter this sweepstakes during the period beginning at 10:00AM July 28th, 2010 and ending 1:00PM July 30th, 2010, by posting a comment on the blog post titled “15,000+ Fans and Counting – Contest” on harcoslabs.wordpress.com. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Pacific Standard Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries (Comments) must be posted by 1:00PM July 30th, 2010. Only one Entry per person. Entries by any other method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Only open to persons 18 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. of the United States (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:one (1) Dead Speed/Zombie Blood Messenger Bag and one (1) 4-pack of Zombie Blood. Total ARV of prize: $23.96 Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by August 4th, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On July 30th, 2010, in a random drawing, a potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER:Potential winner will be notified via email or direct message on July 30th, 2010. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before August 4th, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.