It’s that time of year again. The time when people join up in parties to take on a big guy in a red suit whose weakness is cookies. The time when natural creatures gain an unnatural ability to fly. The time when we give our fans a chance to win a bunch of free stuff.
Yep. You heard us. Free stuff.
Every day from December 6th til December 17th, we will be giving away a prize to a lucky winner. The prizes consist of everything from Mana Potions to bags of Zombies Blood to t-shirts and new products!
You have to enter each day (by posting a comment to the associated day’s blog post) for a chance to win the prize, so keep watch on this blog or over at our Facebook page.
All entries for the day must be received by 6pm PST, at which time a winner will be selected at random from the comments received. The winner will be contacted via email that evening.
We want to wish all of our fans, consumers and retailers a happy holiday season!!
Full contest rules and regulations below:
HARCOS LABS PRESENTS COLD-HEARTED HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: HARCOS LABORATORIES, 1526 14th ST. SUITE 109, SANTA MONICA BLVD. SANTA MONICA, CA 90404 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
2. ENTRY:You may enter this sweepstakes during the period beginning at 9:00AM December 6th, 2010 and ending 6:00PM December 17th, 2010, by posting a comment on the blog post associated with each day’s giveaway on harcoslabs.wordpress.com. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Pacific Standard Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries (Comments) must be posted by 6:00PM on each day’s contest. Only one Entry per person. Entries by any other method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Only open to persons 18 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. of the United States (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) DAILY GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE: Prize shown on the day of contest. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by December 20th, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On each day of the contest at 6:00pm, in a random drawing, a potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER:Potential winner will be notified via email or direct message each day after 6:00pm. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before December 20th, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.