To say the least, we here at Harcos Labs are incredibly excited about the motion picture Insidious opening in theaters nationwide today.
Being the superstitious folks we are (I mean…heck…we drink Blood for our daily energy and play with a Ouija board during our breaks), things have been getting a little spooky around the office. So spooky, that our marketing dept. has become possessed and are offering our fans a chance to win a 4-pack of Blood Energy Potion and two (2) tickets to see Insidious at a theater near you!
What do you have to do to enter you might say? It’s simple! Just post a comment below about this topic:
What is your personal scariest ghost/supernatural story?
We will stop accepting entries on Tuesday, April 5th at 6pm PST, and notify the winner via email.
While you’re thinking up your scariest ghost story, why not join their official Facebook fan page and check out the trailer for Insidious below? You know, just so you can ensure that you won’t sleep for the next week and a half.
Full Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations Below:
INSIDIOUS/BLOOD ENERGY POTION SPOOKY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: HARCOS LABORATORIES, 1526 14th ST. SUITE 109, SANTA MONICA BLVD. SANTA MONICA, CA 90404 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
2. ENTRY:You may enter this sweepstakes during the period beginning at 2:00PM April 1st, 2011 and ending 6:00PM April 5th, 2011, by posting a comment on the blog post titled “Insidious/Blood Energy Potion Spooky Sweepstakes” on harcoslabs.wordpress.com. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Pacific Standard Time.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries (Comments) must be posted by 6:00PM on April 5th, 2011. Only one Entry per person. Entries by any other method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Only open to persons 18 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. of the United States (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE: A 4-Pack of Blood Energy Potion and 2 Ticket Vouchers for Insidious. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by April 9th, 2011, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On April 5th at 6:00PM, in a random drawing, a potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER:Potential winner will be notified via email or direct message on April 5th after 6:00pm. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before April 4th, 2011 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
Insidious logo is (c)2011 Tristar Pictures, Inc and FilmDistrict Distribution, LLC. All rights reserved.